Part-Time Social Media Manager – CLOSING DATE – 14th MARCH 2021
Please note this is a Kickstart placement. You MUST be aged between 16-24, on Universal Credit and have a job centre work coach in order to apply. We cannot consider your application unless you meet these criteria.
The ecommerce branch of our business sells customisable Football Comics. Our business is rapidly expanding and is currently confirming licenses with Premier League clubs. We also have a couple of YouTube channels that we manage. As such we’re looking for a social media marketing manager to manage all of the businesses social media channels.
Here’s a full breakdown of responsibilities
- Creating creative and engaging content, which is promoted all social channels (primarily TikTok and Instagram) to drive traffic to the website.
- Work collaboratively with the Company Director to understand how paid social media can meet the goals of marketing.
- Use expertise to agree the role of paid social media in marketing plans, and work collaboratively with the team to deliver these plans and activity.
- Co-ordinate organic content requirements for paid social content.
- Own the end-to-end campaign planning, implementation and evaluation process for paid in-house social activity.
- Lead on paid campaign analysis, sharing key learnings with the team to identify opportunities for optimisation.
Number of hours per week: 25
Pay – National Living Wage plus commission structure
Location: Working from home 5 hours per day (Monday to Friday)
To apply please email us your CV along with any examples of social media accounts you’ve managed by clicking here.